A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Mazer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Mazer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mazer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Zoe Mazer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Z. Mazer practice?
- Dr. Anne Mazer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Mazer practices Ophthalmology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Ophthalmologists.