A thorough and caring physician show details A thorough and caring physician
Sep 19th, 2016

I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor to anyone. She is as thorough or more so then any other dermatologist I have visited and I have seen many of them over the years. I believe her to be quite competent with an exceptional bedside manner.

Jun 10th, 2016

Love Dr. McBride. The very best. The kids love & respect her. She is so caring. Could not ask for a better pediatrician!!!

Exceptional show details Exceptional
Aug 28th, 2015

An exceptional dermatologist. Very thorough and great interpersonal skills. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this doctor.

If you have Squamous cell she is your man show details If you have Squamous cell she is your man
by Alice Gochberg on Aug 12th, 2015

.I have been seeing Dr. Mcbride for several years and so far she is the best. Growing up on the beach my poor fair body is riddled with squamous cell and she is just what my skin need

Absolutely the best! show details Absolutely the best!
Dec 21st, 2010

I had been looking for someone, anyone to diagnose this rash since 2009. I have tried every steroid in the world. I finally found Dr. McBride. Amazing! Her and her staff came across as experienced, caring and totally committed that I would be taken care of. I have already referred her office. I can't thank them enough...

Appt with Dr. McBride show details Appt with Dr. McBride
Aug 4th, 2009

Long wait !!! overbooked both visits. MD is very pleasant when she does get into the room.