Dr. Anne McLean Is this you?

November 15th, 2013

Needs to retire!

This is, by far, the rudest most condescending health professional I've ever met. Inconsiderate and a poor listener, Brusque and abrupt at best, downright uncaring to the point of meanness at worst. Really couldn't believe it. I would go so far as to say even cruel. Rushed and dismissive and insulting. I had heard this about her but thought I'd give her a chance. It's worse than what I was told. I'm not looking for a best friend, but I am looking for a respectful physician. She is getting quite old so perhaps it's just past time for her to retire however I was given this opinion of her 15 years ago, so apparently this demeanor is not new. I wish I would've walked out before allowing her to examine me. I will be seeking out a new doctor and unless you like being abused, go elsewhere. She should be ashamed of her behavior.

August 26th, 2013

Dr. McLean was pushy, rude, dismissive and did not listen. She also gave me an incorrect diagnosis. I would not go to this doctor again. I have never made a negative report for any doctor.

June 13th, 2011

Excellent Dr

I've been a long time patient of Dr McLean and have always found her to be an excellent listner and diagnostition. She is through both in the exam and discussion.

July 26th, 2009

Dr Mclean has been my personal physician for 8 years. She listens very carefully and offers sound advise. Each medical complaint I've had she has very accurately diagnosed it and I've found the treatment recommended effective. I have absolute confidence in her ability and judgment.

October 6th, 2014