Dr. Anne Meo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 9th, 2013
Best doctor I have ever seen
I am beyond satisfied with Dr. Meo. She is a doctor like no other. She accurately diagnosed me immediately. Her knowledge is incredible. She goes the extra mile to make sure her patients are taken care of. She spends time with you, explains what is going on, and performed many surgeries on me with nearly any scars and no complications. She has a genuine personality and really cares about her patients. I would never see anther hand surgeon.

February 28th, 2012
wow!! She really cares and knows what she is doing.
She is a real person who knows and cares what she is doing. I recommend her to everyone. I had a type of surgery that requires a large incision. You would not even know it was there now. She does all her own work and is incredible!

November 23rd, 2011
Excellent surgeon!

January 5th, 2011
She really cares!
Just one of the things she has done to prove her concern and responsibility towards patients. I broke my thumb the Monday before Thanksgiving. The treatment at ER was good but the pain was intense. I called the day after the accident and she fit me in that day. The break was severe enough that an MRI was required. The wait for an MRI was over a week but she asked for a favor and got me in immediately - while I was still there. The wait at MRI was over an hour but they got me in.Concerned about the liklihood of surgery I was not tremendously excited about the Thanksgiving holiday. But what a pleasant surprise when Dr. Meo called me Wednesday afternoon to inform me surgery would not be required. She could have waited until the following Monday but she instinctively knew that calling me before the holiday would ease the suspense.Since that first appointment she and her staff have continued to provide exellent care. Without reservation I highly reccomend Dr. Meo.

January 18th, 2010
Life Saver
Dr. Meo makes me feel like family, and that she really cares. I have been through some painful times with Dr. Meo and actually she made it all better. Her staff is Fantastic, they draw you in and also treat you like family. Thank you Dr. Meo for surrounding yourself with a wonderful group of people.