Dr. Anne Meschke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Meschke?

August 24th, 2017

Great Dr

Dr Meshcke is fabulous. She is personable and knowledgeable. She has been great through my high risk pregnancy. She truly cares and spends time with you. I trust her completely and am grateful for her support and guidance. She can be harder to schedule with than some of the other dr's, but I was able to see her at 90% of my appointments.

September 18th, 2013

Invested, professional and overall wonderful Doctor

Dr. Meschke has seen me through 2 high risk pregnancies and has been there for support, information and care every step of the way. She is emotionally invested, but remains professional...a perfect balance that assures me that I'm in safe hands. I trust her judgement and feel very lucky that I have the dedicated support of someone so knowledgeable and personable.

October 10th, 2010

Great doctor!

Dr. Meschke was fabulous during my 3rd pregnancy! I had gone to Southdale OB/Gyn with my previous 2 children also but when I called to get an appointment (for this surprise pregnancy!) I could get in more quickly if I saw Dr. Meschke. Being an older mom this time I also was dealing with gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. She always took time with me during office visits and made sure the questions I had were answered. I have not had any problems with any of the doctors in this Burnsville office. It was helpful to see a couple of other doctors during the pregnancy also because you are not guaranteed to see "your" doctor when you deliver.Dr. Meschke is great for regular physicals as well! Very thorough!

November 17th, 2009

Love Dr. Meschke

I was referred to her by 3 of my friends, all not knowing that each other all saw her, when I found out I was pregnant with our first child. She was a wonderful doctor! I am definitley planning on seeing her for future appointments, and to assist with my next pregnancies. I have nothing but wonderful things to say!

March 15th, 2015