Dr. Anne Meschke MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Minneapolis, MN

• Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2013
Invested, professional and overall wonderful Doctor
Dr. Meschke has seen me through 2 high risk pregnancies and has been there for support, information and care every step of the way. She is emotionally invested, but remains professional...a perfect balance that assures me that I'm in safe hands. I trust her judgement and feel very lucky that I have the dedicated support of someone so knowledgeable and personable.

October 10th, 2010
Great doctor!
Dr. Meschke was fabulous during my 3rd pregnancy! I had gone to Southdale OB/Gyn with my previous 2 children also but when I called to get an appointment (for this surprise pregnancy!) I could get in more quickly if I saw Dr. Meschke. Being an older mom this time I also was dealing with gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. She always took time with me during office visits and made sure the questions I had were answered. I have not had any problems with any of the doctors in this Burnsville office. It was helpful to see a couple of other doctors during the pregnancy also because you are not guaranteed to see "your" doctor when you deliver.Dr. Meschke is great for regular physicals as well! Very thorough!

November 17th, 2009
Love Dr. Meschke
I was referred to her by 3 of my friends, all not knowing that each other all saw her, when I found out I was pregnant with our first child. She was a wonderful doctor! I am definitley planning on seeing her for future appointments, and to assist with my next pregnancies. I have nothing but wonderful things to say!

March 15th, 2015