A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Millard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Millard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Millard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Millard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Millard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Millard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Millard practice?
- Dr. Anne Millard has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Millard practices Family Medicine near Glasgow, MT.
See Glasgow Primary Care Doctors.