A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Millard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Millard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Millard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Millard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Millard practice?
Dr. Anne Millard practices Family Medicine near Glasgow, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Libby, MT.
See Glasgow Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nanette Millard, Dr. Ona Millard, Dr. Marianne Millard, Dr. Nan Millard, Dr. Marian Millard, Dr. Maryann Millard