A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Millard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Millard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millard
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Millard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Millard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Millard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Millard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Millard practice?
- Dr. Anne Millard has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Millard practices Family Medicine near Glasgow, MT.
See Glasgow Primary Care Doctors.