A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Millard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Millard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Millard graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Millard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Millard practice?
Dr. Anne Millard practices Family Medicine near Glasgow, MT.
See Glasgow Family Physicians.