Dr. Anne Miller DO Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 4 reviews

January 7th, 2014
critical details
She picks up on critical details & was able to give me an over view of me health that I hadn't realized before. She was professional yet caring. Have been to plenty of others who barely give you 10 minutes.

March 15th, 2012
People seem to be focused on doctors being ontime but I would prefer one that takes whatever time is needed regardless of the wait time. She is worth it.

April 29th, 2011
Cold and distant
We took my teenaged daughter to see Dr Miller. She was offensive when we said we had shared parenting and neither one of us "made the decisions" alone. Dr Miller, in a very short time, without talking to my daughter very much, said she had a "behavioral" problem and that it wasn't depression. On our second visit, she told me I needed therapy.We stopped seeing her since we didn't think that she was compassionate enough to be a care provider. At our first visit, I thought she might be considered professionally distant, but at the second visit, it was clear she is cold and not compassionate.

February 19th, 2010
Yells at me like I'm an idiot!
I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. At one appointment with Dr. Miller, she yelled at me like I was a 10 year old. "Grow up!" she screamed at me. My fiance came with me to this particular appointment and she screamed at him too calling him and my whole family "enablers". I currently see Heather Stevens, a therapist in Dr. Miller's practice also. Heather is amazing. Dr. Miller however is just the drug supplier. All that I need her for is to give me my medications so I can go on with my daily life. Heather helps me deal with my depression and other problems. Dr. Miller needs to learn that yelling gets you nowhere.