A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Miranowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Miranowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Miranowski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Miranowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Christine Miranowski MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Miranowski practice?
- Dr. Anne Miranowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Miranowski practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA.
See Fairfax Allergists and Fairfax Internists.