A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Montgomery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St. Peter Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montgomery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Montgomery practice?
Dr. Anne Montgomery practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Montgomery, Dr. Mariana Montgomery, Dr. Marianna Montgomery, Dr. Marianne Montgomery, Dr. Maryann Montgomery, Dr. Maryanne Montgomery