Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Mooney
Dr. Anne Mooney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Mooney is affiliated with Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Mooney has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Mooney has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Anne Mooney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Cheryl Kunis
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Pedro Gonzalez
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.05 mi10
Dr. Vivian Kominos
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.08 mi32