Dr. Anne Mortensen Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anne Mortensen?

Dissatisfied inpatient parent

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I saw this Dr. while my child was inpatient at Children's (twice). Both times she discharged my child stating my child was "faking" the pain. My 11 yo was in agony on & off and since the dr couldn't figure it out, she sent my child home, telling me to go to a psychiatrist. (Oh, she didn't even come to speak to us, she kept sending a resident or whatever, she wouldn't even come face me and answer my questions - very professional. And she is teaching new drs. ---- SCARY) My child is a cancer survivor and has many complications and I'm admittedly anxious and want more tests. Nope, sent home. Turns out the psychiatrist we went to diagnosed an alergic reaction to a new medication for a chemo after-effect. Thanks Dr. Mortensen for believing!! Just becuz you can't figure it out doesn't mean they are making it up. Being in pain and called a liar was more painful than this dr. will ever know!!

Posted on January 2nd, 2017