Dr. Anne Moscona MD is female, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Moscona, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Flu Human Influenza, Global Health; Travel Health; Vaccination; Respiratory Infection; Viral Infection, and Respirovirus Infections.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscona graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moscona has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moscona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Moscona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne Moscona practice?
Dr. Anne Moscona practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Adolescent Specialists, and New York Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Moscona, Dr. Mariana Moscona, Dr. Marianna Moscona, Dr. Marianne Moscona, Dr. Maryann Moscona, Dr. Maryanne Moscona