A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Moscona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Moscona, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Global Health; Travel Health; Vaccination; Respiratory Infection; Viral Infection
- Respirovirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscona graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Moscona has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Moscona MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne Moscona practice?
- Dr. Anne Moscona has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Moscona practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.