A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Moscona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Moscona, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Global Health; Travel Health; Vaccination; Respiratory Infection; Viral Infection
- Respirovirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscona graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Moscona has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moscona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne Moscona practice?
Dr. Anne Moscona practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.