Dr. Anne Moylan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Moylan?

April 13th, 2016

Wonderful experience, not out of boston!

I don't know why the address says Boston? Anne Moylan is actually in Danvers. She was wonderful, attentive and ended up helping me get off medications for a diagnosis that was given to me incorrectly by another physician. I am now on the correct medication for the correct diagnosis and it was because she actually took the time to figure out what was actually wrong, instead of throwing medication at me after fifteen minutes. She is out of pocket, but I've been with her for several years and I think she's worth every penny.

May 28th, 2015

Pay cash base for mental health care. She goes the extra mile

July 19th, 2012

Over rated

Dr. Moylan is good for younger patients but sadly as one gets older her motherly demeanor becomes more condescending than helpful. Also she violates HIPA rules by sharing personal (non life threatening) information with parents of over 18 year old patients (at least once i know of) I would never send my child to see her and i would highly disagree anyone who thinks she is a competent doctor. When ever I bring up any issue with her the only response is to send to Mclean which she obviously has strong ties to her. On a 1-10 scale i give her a zero. She dangerously over medicates, stacking more drugs upon more to overcome her inadequacies as a clinician. I can not say enough bad things about her.

April 11th, 2017