A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Musser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Musser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Musser DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne Musser practice?
- Dr. Anne Musser has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Musser practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.