A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Musser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musser
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Musser Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Musser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne E Musser DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Musser practice?
- Dr. Anne Musser has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Musser practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.