A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Nachazel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachazel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nachazel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nachazel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Nachazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Nachazel practice?
Dr. Anne Nachazel practices Ophthalmology near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Utica Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Nachazel, Dr. Mariana Nachazel, Dr. Marianna Nachazel, Dr. Marianne Nachazel, Dr. Maryann Nachazel, Dr. Maryanne Nachazel