A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Nachazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Nachazel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachazel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nachazel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Nachazel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachazel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachazel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Nachazel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Nachazel practice?
- Dr. Anne Nachazel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Nachazel practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.