A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Nachazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Nachazel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachazel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Nachazel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Nachazel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Nachazel practice?
- Dr. Anne Nachazel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Nachazel practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.