A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Nedrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Nedrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nedrow graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Nedrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Duke University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nedrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne R. Nedrow practice?
Dr. Anne Nedrow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Anesthesiology, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Portland Internists, Portland Cardiologists, Portland Anesthesiologists, Portland General Practitioners, and Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.