A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Newton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newton
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Newton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Frances Newton MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne F. Newton practice?
- Dr. Anne Newton has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Newton practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Neurologists and Sellersville Psychiatrists.