A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson-Weller
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson-Weller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson-Weller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nicholson-Weller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller practice?
- Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.