A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson-Weller
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson-Weller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nicholson-Weller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller practice?
- Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Nicholson-Weller practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.