A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Niesenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Niesenbaum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Niesenbaum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Niesenbaum graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Niesenbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Syosset Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niesenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Niesenbaum practice?
Dr. Anne Niesenbaum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Mineola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.