A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Normand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Normand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Normand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Normand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Normand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Normand graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Normand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Nicole Normand MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne N. Normand practice?
- Dr. Anne Normand has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Normand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.