A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Normand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Normand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Normand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Normand graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Normand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Nicole Normand MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne N. Normand practice?
- Dr. Anne Normand has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anne Normand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Spooner, WI and Superior, WI.
See Duluth Surgeons.