A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne O'Donnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth O'Donnell MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Anne O'Donnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne O'Donnell practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Pulmonologists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors.