A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Oettgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Oettgen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oettgen graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Oettgen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Oettgen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne Oettgen practice?
- Dr. Anne Oettgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Oettgen practices Pediatrics near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians.