Pediatricians

4880 Century Plaza Rd
Ste 250
Indianapolis, IN 46254
317-216-2500
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Very Opinionated Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2013

Dr. Olgren staff and office is clean, nice and professional. Dr. Olgren is obviously knowledgeable BUT she is overly opinionated and at times unprofessional. When my fiance and I brought our daughter who was an infant at the time for a regular check out she swore up and down I had been there before with another woman and baby. Every time I said no she would rebuttal by saying "No, you look familiar I'm sure you came here before with another woman and baby". What made it worst is that she said it in front of my fiance and baby. I only have one child and thats with my fiance and we been together everyday for almost 10 years! Another time we had to get her signature so we can get our baby's ears pierced. Dr. Olgren of course had to give a long drawn out speech about how with her kids she didn't allow them to get their ears pierced until they were in their teens. A doctor shouldn't pass judgement on their patients. I believe because of the demographic of her patients she pigeonhole everyone because we feel stereotyped when she talked to us. She assumed our baby ate candy, cake and all type of other sweets. We when told her our baby eats none of that she was surprised and said she gets a lot of parents who allow their babies to eat junk food. I don't have enough time to give more examples but we had to get another doctor because we couldn't take the unprofessionalism any more.

|  show details
by Ms. Gueye on Oct 1st, 2011

She is very caring and professional. I don't like the long wait time, but if you have an early appointment that helps.

|  show details
Jan 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been taking my kids here forever! They take hoosier healthwise and its and Dr. Ogren has been in practice since I was a kid. Also Dr. Lucas is fantastic too! Would recommend to all!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com