Pediatrician

Not always perfect but she tries. show details Not always perfect but she tries.
Aug 22nd, 2016

Apparently IUH had another glitch and they booked appointments at the same time she was scheduled for a meeting. Normally less of a wait and she is awesome with kids and adults (parents).

Dr. Ogren show details Dr. Ogren
by Nicole on Dec 9th, 2015

Dr. Ogren is the absolute best. She is very thorough and makes sure that we understand everything before we leave the office.

Very Opinionated Doctor show details Very Opinionated Doctor
Jul 14th, 2013

Dr. Olgren staff and office is clean, nice and professional. Dr. Olgren is obviously knowledgeable BUT she is overly opinionated and at times unprofessional. When my fiance and I brought our daughter who was an infant at the time for a regular check out she swore up and down I had been there before with another woman and baby. Every time I said no she would rebuttal by saying "No, you look familiar I'm sure you came here before with another woman and baby". What made it worst is that she said it in front of my fiance and baby. I only have one child and thats with my fiance and we been together everyday for almost 10 years! Another time we had to get her signature so we can get our baby's ears pierced. Dr. Olgren of course had to give a long drawn out speech about how with her kids she didn't allow them to get their ears pierced until they were in their teens. A doctor shouldn't pass judgement on their patients. I believe because of the demographic of her patients she pigeonhole everyone because we feel stereotyped when she talked to us. She assumed our baby ate candy, cake and all type of other sweets. We when told her our baby eats none of that she was surprised and said she gets a lot of parents who allow their babies to eat junk food. I don't have enough time to give more examples but we had to get another doctor because we couldn't take the unprofessionalism any more.

by Ms. Gueye on Oct 1st, 2011

She is very caring and professional. I don't like the long wait time, but if you have an early appointment that helps.