A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Pawlak-Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlak-Simpson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pawlak-Simpson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pawlak-Simpson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Pawlak-Simpson practice?
Dr. Anne Pawlak-Simpson practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Neurologists.