Dr. Anne Pawlak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Pawlak?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Pawlak is very passionate for neurological medicine. She finds the source of the problem and fixes it. She is kind and very compassionate and loves her patients. She has been my doctor since I was 9 years old suffering from unexplained epilepsy. I have been without seizures for 20 years.

Caring Educated Neurologisy

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Pawlik-Simpsons for over 15 years for TGN (trigeminal neuralgia). She's very concerned with her patients care, education about their disease/disorder and her Garden City location hosts her medical students who are always up on the latest research and studies fresh out of med school ready to try and help; although she always supervises my visits. It can be a bit of a wait for an appointment and she's chronically running late, but I wait because although we haven't always agreed about my treatment she never fails to give me all the info, her opinion (including alternate options) and respects my decisions even if they don't align with hers. Just plan on calling a month or two before your desired appointment to get in and don't expect her to be in the room at your appointed time (she'll never rush through your appointment even when really behind). And she works with my insurance even when I've had providers she doesn't except and cut my payments when I was out of work. She really is a doctor who wants to help you live better. If you're looking for a neurologist I'd recommend that you give her a try, just expect to wait!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017