Dr. Anne Pawlak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Pawlak?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Anne Pawlak?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 9 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 7th, 2014

Caring Educated Neurologisy

I've been a patient of Dr. Pawlik-Simpsons for over 15 years for TGN (trigeminal neuralgia). She's very concerned with her patients care, education about their disease/disorder and her Garden City location hosts her medical students who are always up on the latest research and studies fresh out of med school ready to try and help; although she always supervises my visits. It can be a bit of a wait for an appointment and she's chronically running late, but I wait because although we haven't always agreed about my treatment she never fails to give me all the info, her opinion (including alternate options) and respects my decisions even if they don't align with hers. Just plan on calling a month or two before your desired appointment to get in and don't expect her to be in the room at your appointed time (she'll never rush through your appointment even when really behind). And she works with my insurance even when I've had providers she doesn't except and cut my payments when I was out of work. She really is a doctor who wants to help you live better. If you're looking for a neurologist I'd recommend that you give her a try, just expect to wait!

May 23rd, 2017