A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Pelletier-Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Pelletier-Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Pelletier-Cameron, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelletier-Cameron graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pelletier-Cameron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Pelletier-Cameron MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Pelletier-Cameron practice?
- Dr. Anne Pelletier-Cameron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne Pelletier-Cameron practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.