Dr. Anne Pelletier-Cameron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2016
Dr Cameron knew of my very rare condition
Dr C is wonderful! She's very busy but she always saw me on time. I love the online patient portal. I highly recommend her and the hospital. Everyone I saw over the past 12 months have been caring. That's almost as rare as the condition I had that no other doctor could find in 3 years.

August 20th, 2014
Gave me back my life
I had 3 surgeries before Dr. Cameron that were unsuccessful. After Dr. Cameron performed my surgery I feel I can live a normal life again after all these years. She has a lot of compassion for her patients and a very good bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Cameron for making my life normal again. I would highly recommend Dr. Cameron to anyone.

June 27th, 2012
Over scheduling
This doctor is waaay over scheduled I have visited 3 times and have not actually seen the doctor because she was too booked to meet all the patients.

October 26th, 2010
if it wasnt for her
I have had a simple surgery go wrong at another hospital and was brought to Dr. Cameron. This Dr. has put hope into something I thought would never happen. Even though I am not fixed Yet ( another Dr. doing) Dr. Cameron hasnt given up on me.