inactive

Anne Petit MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

May 9th, 2016
FORMER PATIENT/ STAY AWAY FROM ANNE PETIT
PLEASE LADIES DO NOT USE ANNE PETIT FOR YOUR CARE OR THE POSSIBLE CARE FOR YOUR UNBORN CHILD. I AM WARNING YOU ONLY BECAUSE I WAS A FORMER PATIENT OF HERS. I ONLY WISH I HAS READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE ALLOWING HER TO CARE FOR ME DURING MY PREGNANCY. SHE NEVER CARED, MY QUESTIONS WERE NEVER A CONCERN AND IT SEEMED LIKE SHE WAS JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS AS IF I WAS JUST ANOTHER PREGNANT WOMAN. HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS HORRIFIC. SHE ACTUALLY ENDED UP KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MY PREGNANCY. SHE IGNORED ALL THE SIGNS AND ALL THE SYMPTOMS I ADRESSED TO HER, IT DIDNT MATTER. SHE IS FAR FROM A PROFESSIONAL AND TO THINK THAT SHE REFERS TO HERSELF AS A "DOCTOR' IS JUST LUDICRIS. TO THINK THAT I TRUSTED HER WITH MY CARE AS WELL AS MY UNBORN CHILD, I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE PRICE I WAS ABOUT TO PAY. YES, I LOST!!! I LOST IT ALL... ANNE PETIT HAS NO KNOWELEDGE SHE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GO NEAR PREGNANT WOMAN. DO YOU THINK SHE COULD HAVE EVEN GIVEN A COURTESY FOLLOW UP CALL??? IT WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO, WOULDNT IT?? IF SHE WAS A "DOCTOR"!! A PROFESIONAL! NOT EVEN A WORD FROM HER, NOTHING. MY BABY IS NOW ANOTHER STATISTIC AND I CAN ONLY THANK ANNE PETIT!! PLEASE DONT USE HER AS YOUR DOCTOR, I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED. NOTHING WILL BRING BACK MY BABY!!

January 4th, 2016
I seen her so long ago but I almost didn't come back until I found out she had left it was happiest day of my life. She was so rude

August 13th, 2015
Absolutely horrible!
Im so glad I read some of these reviews. I had Dr. Petit for my first Gyn visit when I was a teenager. She was so incredibly insensitive and judgmental! I left there scarred for life. I had gone for my first visit and to start taking birth control. I hd done the right thing telling my mom about my decision and she was in the waiting room the whole time. This woman proceeded to make comments not only about me being promiscuous but also about my mothers decision to take me. She even made a remark about the size of my breasts! She is one of the worst things about ladies choice.

April 7th, 2015
How does she confine to practice?
When I first saw Dr. Petit years ago she seemed to be a competent and caring physician. However things changed drastically over the last few. About 2 years ago I had some post menopausal bleeding and she ordered an ultrasound. That came back fine. She then wanted to do a uterine biopsy. I declined the biopsy because I felt it was a totally unnecessary invasive procedure. Also, I had just had a PET scan as I'd just survived cancer which showed that there was no cancer anywhere in my body. Dr. Petit became VERY annoyed and asked me very facetiously where she could get a PET scan? !!! I told her you have to have cancer to get one. She then told me she was making a note in my chart indicating that I refused the biopsy and basically told me that if I ended up with uterine cancer it was my own fault. SERIOUSLY! This was not the first inappropriate thing she said to me but it was certainly the last. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She's a bully in a white coat. Something's obviously wrong in her life and she takes it out on her patients.

March 8th, 2015
left the practice
I worked with dr. Petit at ladies choice although i dont agree with some of these reviews. Wanted to let people know that dr petit is no longer working at ladies choice.

February 17th, 2015
The wait time needs improvement. While I was pregnant, I would often have to wait an hour before I was seen, only to have the doctor spend 5 minutes or less with me. Dr. Petit's bedside manner was awful. Her statements were cold and often very rude.

January 22nd, 2015

July 18th, 2014
Careless Doctor. Stay away from her.
This doctor do not care about her patients. I almost died because she rushed my delivery. I had two hemmorhage and one D&C surgery after she delivered my first born.

September 9th, 2013
I am really surprised to see all negative reviews about Dr Petit. Both my sons are delivered by her. She was the most compassionate doctor i came across. She was there when i needed her always satisfying me whatever i asked her during my pregnancies. I had a car accident at 32 weeks of my pregnancy and she was so concerned and helpful through out that hard time. I wish her all the best in her career.

March 1st, 2013
Terrible
This woman is an absolute jerk! I avoid her at all costs. She comes off very insensitive and rude. She seems to get joy out of annoying people and making people feel uncomfortable.

July 14th, 2012
Absolutely avoid this Doctor
Rude and Careless Dr Anne Pettit: 3 years ago, she yanked my planceta out it caused me two hemorrhages, a D&C surgery and two hospital admissions in a course of two weeks. She showed no remorse, no sorry and no compassion when she check me out of my second admission. Why is she employed still with ladies choice maybe because all her victims do not speak out! We should spread the word because she someone will lose their life over her malpractice.

June 28th, 2012
Very unhappy with how Dr. Petit treated my daughter
We had a very negative experience with Dr. Petit when my teenage daughter had her first gyn appointment. She was very disrespectful, insensitive and judgmental to her and I have heard the same from several other people. It looks like she gets some kind of satisfaction from judging and berating her patients. I have never had a similar experience with any other doctor I've ever seen.