A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Phalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Phalen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phalen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Phalen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Eubanks Phalen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Phalen practice?
- Dr. Anne Phalen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Phalen practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.