Dr. Anne Phalen, MD
Dr. Anne Eubanks Phalen MD is female, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
1631 6th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98119
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Phalen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phalen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Phalen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phalen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Phalen practice?
Dr. Anne Phalen practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Phalen, Dr. Mariana Phalen, Dr. Marianna Phalen, Dr. Marianne Phalen, Dr. Maryann Phalen, Dr. Maryanne Phalen