A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Pluenneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Pluenneke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluenneke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Pluenneke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County Fw SW Campus
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Chandler Pluenneke MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Pluenneke practice?
- Dr. Anne Pluenneke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Pluenneke practices Ophthalmology near Fredericksburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Comfort, TX.
See Fredericksburg Ophthalmologists.