A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Pluenneke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pluenneke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pluenneke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pluenneke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Pluenneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne C. Pluenneke practice?
Dr. Anne Pluenneke practices Ophthalmology near Fredericksburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Comfort, TX.
See Fredericksburg Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Pluenneke, Dr. Mariana Pluenneke, Dr. Marianna Pluenneke, Dr. Marianne Pluenneke, Dr. Maryann Pluenneke, Dr. Maryanne Pluenneke