A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Poinier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Poinier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Poinier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poinier graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Poinier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Poinier MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne Poinier practice?
- Dr. Anne Poinier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Poinier practices Internal Medicine near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Internists.