A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Rahman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rahman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Rahman MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne Rahman practice?
- Dr. Anne Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Rahman practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Internists.