A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Ranney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Ranney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranney graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ranney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Ranney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Ranney practice?
- Dr. Anne Ranney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Ranney practices Pediatrics near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians.