A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Raunio graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raunio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raunio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Raunio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Raunio practice?
Dr. Anne Raunio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Glen Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Glen Mills Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Raunio, Dr. Mariana Raunio, Dr. Marianna Raunio, Dr. Marianne Raunio, Dr. Maryann Raunio, Dr. Maryanne Raunio