A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Raunio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raunio graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Raunio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raunio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Raunio practice?
Dr. Anne Raunio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Glen Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.