A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Regier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Regier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Regier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Regier graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Regier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Margaret Regier MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Regier practice?
- Dr. Anne Regier has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Regier practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Internists and Leawood Rheumatologists.