Anne Reidy Is this you?

Have you seen Anne Reidy?

February 27th, 2017

Trusted

Dr. Reidy cares for my teenage daughter who has Down Syndrome. I trust her opinion with the complicated decisions that I sometimes have to make regarding her gynecological health. She is kind and patient with my daughter, and my daughter is comfortable and at ease with Dr. Reidy which is a testament to her character.

February 17th, 2012

I had an emergency d&c with Dr. Reidy and she also delivered my baby. I felt like she was very thorough, experienced, and caring. I would recommend her as an MD. However, I did not particularly care for the office staff. I felt like they could be very hurried, insensitive, and not very experienced. Also, wait times can be very long.

April 25th, 2011

Nice lady.

Overall, I'd say that she's one of the better doctors that you'll find in town. As the previous poster suggested, it's easy to like her and her staff, particularly if you're an obstetrics patient.My only area of disappointment is in the fact that you tend to feel more like one of a million, rather than a patient that there is actual time being taken with. I fully realize that MANY practices, if not all, are about like that these days. It's par for the couse in larger cities. My son delivered earlier this year (2011), and she caught the baby and walked right out. I know that we're not friends, as law and as general rules dictate. I just wish it had been a bit more personalized.Having said that, I will always trust Dr. Reidy and her staff. They hold my life and well being... as well as my growing child's, in their hands. And I won't be looking for another physician. I'd definitely recommend her to others. Just be aware that the practice is vast and your time can be hurried.

January 4th, 2017