Dr. Anne Riordan MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Grover, MO

3.9

August 12th, 2016
This was my first visit and aside from filling out numerous dreaded forms everything was fine. Dr. Riordan and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would certainly return.

October 14th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Riordan and her PA Mari for years. Dr. Riordan, Mari, and all of her staff have always been courteous and efficient for me. I have never experienced any of the problems other reviewers have complained about. I also heard a request by a patient while sitting in the waiting room and could not believe what I was hearing. A patient was arguing needing to pay a copay for a follow up appointment. I don't understand this. If the practitioner sees you, whether for follow up or initial appointment, they are spending their time with you and working with you and your condition. I don't understand how someone thinks they should not be paid for their services. I appreciate the continued care and routine follow ups to ensure my conditions are being treated and resolving. I love Dr. Riordan and the comprehensive treatment I receive. She will have a loyal patient in my and my family for years to come.

August 29th, 2015
Great PA
I saw Dr. Riordan's PA Mari. She was great!!!! I got in to see her within a couple of days. She diagnosed my skin condition immediately and i started to feel improvement the next day. Good bedside manner, very energetic. I could tell that she really cared. Glad to find a good office!!!!

August 13th, 2015
Patient No More!
My family has been seeing Dr. Riordan for years. We were happy with Dr. Riordan but will no longer be seeing her due to the incompetent office staff. I cannot tell you how many times my daughter's acne medication was called into the pharmacy incorrectly. On one occasion the office argued that the PA meant to change the dosage at the last visit and denied it was a mistake. My daughter had been on the same dose for years and it wasn't even discussed at her appointment. It was clearly an error. Just to prove their innocence they stuck to that story and we decreased the dose and sure enough had to call in a couple weeks once she started breaking out again. Then they finally approved for us to continue what she had been on all along. When test results were relayed to me over the phone, I would get calls from different staff members sometimes weeks after I was notified the first time. After years of my daughter seeing the Dr. yearly for her acne med, the office wouldn't refill it because she hadn't been in 6 months. I explained she has always been on a yearly schedule and the staff argued with me as if I didn't know. Since my daughter was out of medication, I asked for another refill until I could get her in again, which incidentally was three months away. They graciously agreed. When I got to the pharmacy and picked up the meds I saw that again, they called it in wrong. I had to call the office again and had to explain to the lady on the phone that a 30 day supply of a medication that is taken twice a day would require 60 pills...she was so terribly confused and was halfway arguing with me that it was supposed to be once a day. She actually said to me that I shouldn't have left the pharmacy without checking the prescription!!! After checking with the Dr. The right prescription was called in. My last visit was for a minor procedure on my back. Being a nurse, I am familiar with different medical procedures. In the middle of the procedure, I nearly jumped off of the table from pain and immediately knew that it was because the lidocaine was not administered deeply enough into the tissue by the nurse. Last straw for this family. It's unfortunate because Dr. Riordan seems to be a very caring Dr. but her staff are borderline dangerous. If you take the chance, be ready to spend lots of time on the phone with these people. It's a battle if you need prescriptions on a regular basis.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that you were unhappy with your experience. We strive to always provide the best possible service to our patients and we are concerned whenever that does not happen. We would like to discuss this further. The privacy of our patients is extremely important and thus we cannot discuss specific medical information online. Please contact us at 1-855-535-7175.

July 22nd, 2015
This is a great office. I have seen Dr. Riordan and her physician assistant. They are very knowledgeable and caring!! I will be recommending them to the rest of my family.

July 20th, 2015
Great physician, great staff
I am so please with Dr. Riordan and her office staff at Wildwood Dermatology. I called to schedule an appointment as a new patient and had multiple questions. The receptionist stayed on the phone with me and was very patient answering all of my questions. I then saw Dr. Riordan and loved her. She is a professional, has been a specialist in Dermatology for 20 years, and knows her stuff. She has a great bedside manner and I felt she was receptive to all of my questions and spent the time necessary in the office to help me with them.

July 15th, 2015
Look no further you have a real pro in sight. You will thank yourself many times over that you choose this Dr. My wife & I are so thankful we took a friends advise some 15 years ago when we made the right decision. Your in the best of hands!!

June 6th, 2015
Great Dermatologist.
Have seen her twice so far and really like her style of practice. Very competent, skilled, and friendly.

June 2nd, 2015
Not Thorough
Every year I have an exam for skin cancer. I have never been to a dermotologist who examines the back of my legs with a mirror instead of rolling on my stomach and the lighting was far from bright in the exam room. Never looked at the bottom of my feet or the top of my head. The second appointment was with her PA - she talked and worked so fast I could hardly get a word in. Both appointments were not good experiences..

May 15th, 2015
Poor receptionist
Wildwood Dermatology receptionist don't know how to handle their appointments or clients. If you are a busy person with limited time this is not the place for you.

December 30th, 2014
Very pleased with the care provided. Would highly recommend.

October 4th, 2014
Knowledgeable and Experienced Dermatologist
Great Dermatologist. Friendly staff.