A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne O Rodriguez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anne O. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Anne Rodriguez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anne Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Ventura Obstetricians & Gynecologists.