Overall Review

February 24th, 2015
Patient
Anne is at Fleetwood Medical now and will be moving to Exeter Healthways as of July. She's a great doctor and I will be following her there. I hope that helps those of you searching for her new office.

November 20th, 2013
Good Doctor
Where is her new office? Would also like to continue with her as my doctor. I know it's somewhere in the area but the old office won't say.

November 18th, 2013
Best doctor by far I ever had , spends more than adequate time with you , responds very well with your needs . Can't say enough good about doctor rohrbach , great doctor !!!!!!!

November 18th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
She's a wonderful person and a very knowledgeable Doctor. She treats her patients with the utmost respect! Also, I would like to know where she's now practicing. I want to transfer to her new office.

May 21st, 2013
I completely agree with the previous reviews here. Dr. Rohrbach is an excellent physician. We definitely need more doctors like Dr. Rohrbach. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable. During a visit, she does listen to your concerns and gives you the time needed to speak and ask questions. She does not rush you in and out like other doctors I've seen recently. She is in touch with the "human" side of treatment and care...you are not simply a number that day. The Reading Hospital and patients here in Berks County are lucky to have her. I trust her judgement and also give her the highest recommendation possible.

January 16th, 2012
Beth
We love Dr. Rohrbach, she is very good with my 86 year old mother-in-law who has had a stroke and come to live with us. I only wish we lived closer. We drive about a half hour to get to her, but she takes lots of time to answer all our questions and concerns. I hope she continues to treat all her patients with such care and concern. WOW!!!

September 22nd, 2011
She's a very compassionate doctor and really listens to you when you have a problem. I never thought doctors existed like this but they do. She's just fantastic!!!

June 22nd, 2011
I was recommended to her. This has been a blessing. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable. During a visit, she LISTENS and then suggests ways to help you. She is what all doctors should be. She sees her patients as humans!!!

May 18th, 2009
We need more Dr. Rohrbachs
Dr. Rohrbach is an excellent physician. She is compassionate and gives you all the time you need to speak with her during your visit. I trust her judgement and give her the highest recommendation possible.

April 9th, 2009
She is THE standard by w/ch all phys should be measured by.
Would highly recommend this wonderful physician. She has great bedside manner and is knowledgable as well as thorough w/ regards to her pts, their health, and concerns.Very personable.