A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Rosato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Rosato, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosato graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosato has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Veronica Rosato MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne V. Rosato practice?
- Dr. Anne Rosato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Rosato practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.