A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Rosato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Rosato, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosato graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosato has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne V. Rosato practice?
Dr. Anne Rosato practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.