inactive

Anne S Rosenthal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 9th, 2015
Show me the$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Called me a liar. Neurosurgeon pointed out that rosenthal cut the nerve to my thumb and yes this is her problem. At this point scared to death of this doc. Time was the treatment and OT. Nerves take forever to heal, sometimes even years.

September 26th, 2014
dr caused
This person cut the nerve in my hand and covered it up, until I went to the mayo clinic. Yelled and screamed at me that I was an addict. I had pain because she cut the nerve in my hand - thumb. Also lied my hand was not as bad as she made out. I now know of three people who's hand she mangled. Why is this person still practicing? Why do the other Doctors cover for her??? Kick this woman to the curb.

April 12th, 2014
This woman lies to cover up her mistakes. My hand did not need surgery. Now I can barely use it. This so called person yelled and screamed at me. I was awake when she cut the nerve in my hand. I know she did this. Did not want to give me anything for the pain that she caused. Also messed up my neighbor's hand, he sued and received a settlement.

February 25th, 2014
Unhappy Patient
Horrible diagnoses, I got a work injury and she said that it was not because of work, and instead of helping me fix my problem or my injury she acted as if she was working for the insurance company. She has not communicated with me, I went to two different doctors and their diagnoses confirm that the injury was work related. The work compensation sends me to this doctor, and others that have been in a similar situation, it appears as if the doctor was working for this organization and denying every case. I am extremely upset, because I now have a disability cause by my job and there is nothing that no one can do about it, and on top of that I have a family to maintain. Thank Anne Rosenthal for giving me a wrong diagnoses that affects not only my life but also my kids.

January 16th, 2014
very cold and abrupt.... uncaring and do not care to see her again

January 9th, 2014
very cold and abrupt.... uncaring and do not care to see her again

April 18th, 2012
Excellent care, relieved pain and problem I had with right hand. Recommended by my family doctor, she wastrained at Harvard.

March 24th, 2011
Treated Like a Number
Impersonal, waited over an hour to be seen. Dr. has very abrupt way of talking and does not even look at you. Poor diagnosis, unwilling to discuss plan with patient. Does not address pain concerns. Nurse was very rude and just wants to shuffle you back to the waiting line to "check out". I would not recommend this office or this doctor to anyone looking for ortho care. One of the worst experiences I have ever had.