Dr. Anne Roth DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Neptune, NJ

October 1st, 2015
Dr Roth is not good
My daughter has been under dr. roth's care for 5 years. I don't feel my daughter has any benefit or improvement under her care. She does not return phone calls either!

June 3rd, 2014
The front office staff is completely disorganized so when I call Dr. Roth and she doesn't call me back I have no idea who's fault that is. Dr. Roth admits she's lousy with e-mail so who knows. Dr. Roth is an alarmist, yet she is lousy at following up for things like scheduling a certain test. She is very textbook so she comes off as being more concerned with CYA rather than really absorbing the situation and cause/effect. Yes, like the other reviewers said, she recalls everything about my daughter, who has ADHD, but I don't have the trust in her that I should with a doctor. I feel like I have to be careful with everything I say because she will take it to the extreme. She has brought me to tears on several occasions because she panics - most everything is a crisis to her - and she's typically incorrect in her thinking. My daughter's therapist even volunteered that observation with me. She felt Dr. Roth was way over the top to the point of annoying. I know people that have taken their kids elsewhere because they're not happy with this practice and I plan to do the same.

March 5th, 2014
Caring & very informative
I bring both of my sons to see Dr. Roth. My first son was 2 yrs now my other is a few weeks she takes a lot of time with us asking questions an talking. She always calls me back. I only have a issue with the office staff not being very nice or rude a times but if the doctor is worth seeing I don't mind. I would recommend her to family and friends

January 6th, 2014
Caring and attentive
As a nervous and concerned parent she gave me a good sense of Energy when meeting her for the first time . She is definitely very professional direct and to the point . When evaluating my son and listening to my concerns she was very thorough and gave my son and I the time. During our appointment her only concern was my son and my worries. She became highly recommended to me and I now highly recommend her to anyone that needs to see her. You definitely would not be treated like a number.

January 6th, 2012
Front desk staff were some of the rudest people I have ever encountered. Would not return or recommend this Doctor.

February 9th, 2011
doctor is ok sometimes seems to think my daughter's problems are minor compared to others seen by her.front desk can be rude and not give messages to doctor

October 3rd, 2010
Best Doctor I Have Ever Had The Pleasure Of Dealing With
We see Dr. Roth for my 2 daughters who are both on the Autism Spectrum. We were referred to her when my youngest was 18 months we recieved an appointment within a months time. While at the appointment we were going over family history and I was telling her about my older daughter and how we had been trying to figure out what was going on with her for years and getting the run around. She said I will call you tommorrow with an appointment for her for next month. And she did and I was amazed. She remembers my children even when I call her out of the blue to ask her a question she knows them, even my one daughter who has never seen Dr Roth she remembers her name and how she is dealing with life. I am amazed and truly wish we could use Dr Roth as our primary pediatrician.