A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Rothman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Rothman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Anne Rothman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Rothman practices Dermatology near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD.
See Gaithersburg Dermatologists.