A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Rottmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Rottmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Rottmann, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottmann graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rottmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Alachua General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Lowell Rottmann MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Rottmann practice?
- Dr. Anne Rottmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Rottmann practices Neurology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurologists.