A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Rowley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rowley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne H Rowley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Anne H. Rowley practice?
- Dr. Anne Rowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Rowley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.