A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rowley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Rowley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rowley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne H Rowley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Anne H. Rowley practice?
- Dr. Anne Rowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Rowley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.