Dr. Anne Ruch MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Maumee, OH

3.3

February 20th, 2017
Turned my best day into stress
This woman delivered my dtr. I had never met her prior to being induced. I had a bad reaction to the cervadil....it burned me. She treated me like a was a liar from the pain of the drug reaction causes me. I'm older and this was my only child. She argued over getting an epidural told me i would have to hve a c section if i did. I'm an rn...she made me feel like white trash. Amazingly my dtr was delivered vaginally....amazing that epidural didnt make me have a c section. So hard for you to treat your patients with respect! What part of no interns did you not understand? I was the old freak mom on the floor. I felt completley dehumanized and unlistened too by this dr....ladies run!

July 25th, 2016
Amazing physician
Dr. Ruch is the most human of any physician I have ever gone to. She is knowledgeable, takes time to get to know her patients, demonstrates competence, acts professionally, provides patients with information and answers any questions that you have. She is wonderful. She also volunteers in Central America to provide health care to women who do not have access to it. If you have to wait, just know that when it comes to your turn, you will be given her full attention and time.

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Ruch and her staff are amazing! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

June 21st, 2015
Very Pleased
I have been going to Dr. Ruch for many years and have always been pleased with my visits and her attentiveness.

January 29th, 2014
Left in tears
I had just found out I was pregnant and made that first appointment. I was so excited. It was my 2nd pregnancy but the first one was a few years earlier so I had a lot of questions. When she finally entered the room she was short with her responses if she even responded at all. Once it was time for the exam she left the room so I could change. She never knocked when coming back into the exam room. I had gotten some lube that they had placed on a paper towel on my gown and was trying to wipe it off when she entered. I explained what happened and she never offered for me a new gown so I had to sit in the lube. While she had the speculum in me I was asking more questions and she never answered them. When removing the speculum she pinched my insides. I said "ouch" and flinched. I told her she pinched me and she didn't even apologize. Once she was finished she left the room. There was no talk of next appointment, or anything. She made me feel like I was white trash and wasn't worth her time. I will never recommend her to anyone.

April 12th, 2012
Awful. Couldn't care less about what i was saying. Distracted. Tried to put me on anti-depressants after i was in the room for 2 mins!!

September 29th, 2011
Dr. Ruch has always been an amazingly supportive and expert care giver. I trust her with implicitly...from delivering my twins to caring for my teenage daughters. I cannot say enough about her and her staff.