Dr. Anne Simon MD Patient Reviews

May 26th, 2015
Positive Experience All Around
I recently took my 6 year old daughter to see Dr. Simon and had a great experience. The office and waiting room are really nice. Her calm manner put my daughter at ease, and she provided us with an accurate diagnosis and options for treatment. We chose to get our glasses in the office, too, and got a well fit, very stylish pair for a fair price with a minimal wait time. Thanks Dr. Simon and team!

February 18th, 2015
She is the most caring, responsible, loving, understanding doctor you can want. I see her and so do my 2 boys. They love her as well. Been going to her for about 4 yrs now. She"s wonderful and caring. Very soft spoken and listens to your problems and resolves them. Love, Love, Love her.

April 24th, 2013
great doctor
I took my son to see Dr. Simon after hearing so many strong recommendations, and she did not disappoint. We left the office feeling very confident in Dr. Simon's treatment. She was punctual, professional and charming (even funny). Even though my son's condition is not severe, she performed a full exam to make sure that he had no other problems. This is medicine at its best. We also loved her new office.

April 11th, 2013
Great Experience for my child and me
Barely any waiting time, the new office was so great- my kid could have played there forever. Loved the staff- so helpful- but found some difficulty with parking last year (which she resolved with her move). She was responsive, efficient, and paid attention to my child- refreshing! She truly belongs working with kids and I'd recommend her to you definitely.

October 31st, 2012
Excellent Doctor, Excellent Care
We have been Seeing Dr. Simon for three years now for my 4-1/2 year-old daughter.Yes, you are expected to be there on time - all patients are. And as a result...you get seen on time. An odd concept, I know.Dr. Simon is professional and patient. When deciding as to whether or not get surgery for my daughter's intermittent exotropia (lazy eye), she was not insulted we sought another opinion, nor did she take it personally. She understands we want to make the most informed decisions for our kids.I am going to address her bedside manner. She is not a clown, there to entertain you and your child - but she is gentle, patient and caring with the kids and her exams are entertaining for the kids (finger puppets and the like) my daughter likes her. I like that she is professional and expects you to be as well - no texting while she is talking to you about your child.I would suggest anyone who is looking for a pediatric ophthalmologist visit Dr. Simon.

August 18th, 2012
Doctor is good. office is terrible, unfriendly and difficult. dont take vision insurance and often sell hard

March 12th, 2012
I was shocked to read some of the negative reviews posted here. Both my children have been patients of Dr. Simon's for years and we have never experienced anything but professional and courteous care. We went to her based on the recommendations of many people in our local community, all of whom reiterated positive feedback. She is very professional, and efficient with her time. In thinking about this, I think people who may be less experienced with medical care may possibly see this as a lack of caring? But NO WAY. I value the fact that when we have a 2pm appt, we are seen within 5-10 minutes of our appt time. She doesn't waste my time nor that of my high schoolers. But she always takes the time to ask the kids about what they are involved in, etc. Her office staff has always gone above and beyond. Trust me, try working with Children's Hospital or UCLA Children's -- you will wait 3 months for an appt, fight to get return phone calls, and wait an hour or two past your scheduled appt time. Dr. Simon is amazing!

July 6th, 2011
We love Dr. Simon
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Simon for 12 years. She is a fantastic doctor who has always had time to explain to us everything that is happening.

June 9th, 2011
Dr Simon was extremely upset because we did not buy her glasses
Dr.Simon called my glasses cheap and horrible frames she also said to my mom ,"why did you get such ugly glasses?They look terrible on her".In front of me I'm only 7 years old but I will never forget my visit with Dr Simon.

May 12th, 2011
Dr Simon is extremely thorough and caring. She is conservative on her care, strict my kids say, but she cares about their safety. My kids are honest with her and love her. I will drive long distances to continue care with Dr Simon.

April 13th, 2011
Horrible customer service
Our son is in the NICU. Dr. Simon told nurse staff to have us call her. Nurse staff did not know why Dr. Simon wanted us to call. We had to wait the next business day. I called her Office nervous that something was wrong with my son. The Office staff for Dr. Simon had no idea why I was calling, and beacme rude and short with me. They called me back four hours later with an appointment at 430 PM. We arrived at 415PM and were not seen by the Dr. till 515PM. We were given a 5 minute over view and to sign papers, that's it. My son is covered with two seperate insurance, so we don't have to pay out of pocket. (it's expensive to have two PPO plans). A few weeks later we recieve a bill in the mail from Dr. Simon's Office. I called and told them my son is double covered and they should have the insurance info. The Office staff said; "We don't bill the second insurance, it's office policy." "you have to either pay the balance and be reimbursed, or bill the insurance co. yourself". I told them We can not afford to pay out of pocket, and our son is still in the NICU and wife and I work fulltime. we don't have the time to "do there job". They did not try to assist me, they blew me off... The Office staff are lazy and rude. They don't know how to talk to people. especially a family that is going through a lot of stress having there son in the NICU.

March 24th, 2011
dr anne simone is a very good dr. she has a way of examining kids. she examines them with skill and accuracy. the wait may be along time but seeing her is worth the wait. she is very polite and is very knowledgeable about her specialty. my son had a blocked tear duct and the operation was excellent. no side effects. he was out of the O.R. in less than ten minutes. and she makes sure that i can reach her or call her. she gave me her cellphone and home number in case i have questions or concerns after my son's surgery. i am an ER nurse and ive worked with a lot of doctors. and all i can say is that she deserves some recognition in her good work.