A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Saris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Saris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Saris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne L Saris MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Saris practice?
- Dr. Anne Saris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Saris practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Gastroenterologists.