A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Saris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Saris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saris
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Saris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne L Saris MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anne L. Saris practice?
- Dr. Anne Saris has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Saris practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Gastroenterologists.