A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Schlimgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Schlimgen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Schlimgen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlimgen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schlimgen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Schlimgen MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Schlimgen practice?
- Dr. Anne Schlimgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Schlimgen practices Internal Medicine near Union Grove, WI.
See Union Grove Internists.