A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Schott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Sleep Deprivation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Schott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans