A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Schott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Sleep Deprivation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Schott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Schott MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Schott practice?
- Dr. Anne Schott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Schott practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.