A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schott
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Schott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sleep Deprivation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Schott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Schott MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Schott practice?
- Dr. Anne Schott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Schott practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.