A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Schott is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Schott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sleep Deprivation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Schott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Schott MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Schott practice?
- Dr. Anne Schott has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Schott practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.